Writing makes me so happy that I would like everyone to try it, even if you’ve never considered it before. If I hadn’t decided to try out all the various activities at college that time, I would never have discovered my passion for writing.
If you already write on a regular basis, this is a great opportunity to get more readers. At this point, 14’000 different people visit this website each month, and they might just all become your latest followers.
To outline an idea for a guest post, please fill in the form below or send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are a professional writer, you may send me a guest post by attachment, however, it is advisable to request the submission guidelines first.
The Joy and Multiple Benefits of Guest Post Publication
Apart from the sheer joy of crafting words and the therapeutic benefits of writing, contributing to a website like this is also a great career move in a writer’s life. For starters, you enjoy being published, secondly, doing so is likely to reward you with multiple benefits:
- Raise Your Profile: The more frequently your name and work are published online, the higher you appear on google searches and the more likely you are to be discovered by others. Frequency of writing and exposure in multiple locations are key to a successful writing career.
- Learn the Craft: I am a strong believer in “learning by trying”. Let’s say you commit to writing a guest post here. You receive the submission guidelines and a deadline and just have to get on with it then. If you run into trouble, I will be there to help you get over whatever hurdles you are facing. The editing process is equally fruitful because I offer tonnes of feedback and constructive criticism. Within a few days, you will have experienced the process of writing a guest post and getting it ready for publication. The next time, you’ll find it considerably easier, hence, you’ve already learned something.
- Build a Following: Every writer wants to be read and nowadays, having a strong online following is of paramount importance, particularly if you are thinking of monetising your blog at some point. By submitting a guest post for publication here, you are virtually guaranteed thousands of potential subscribers who may even go on to share your quality post and get you even more fans.
- Guest Post Publication Opens Doors: Many of my guest contributors have gone on to great things. Some were asked to write for other sites while others got a job out of it.
- Links: Guest posts here may contain links to your own website to introduce my many readers to your own work. Don’t forget to pen a strong bio for publication too.
Topics and Titles
I am pretty flexible when it comes to the choice of topics. Obviously, I am interested in parenting and writing, however, do run any topic by me. Please read the following list of topics I like to cover:
- Food and Recipes
- General News
- Health and Medicine
- Home and Family
- Household Stuff
- Child Education
- Child Psychology
- Pregnancy Tips
- Lifestyle Tips
The above topics should give you plenty of scope and inspiration. For newbies, I am listing a few sample titles just below:
- Kids and Spirituality
- Why Having a Dog is Good for Your Family
- Best Ways to Introduce Your Kids to Household Chores
If you are unsure, simply drop me a line and share your idea. We can then come up with a topic and title together.
Important Information for Novice Bloggers
Don’t worry if you are a beginner, we’ve all been there, and there is absolutely no need to be intimidated. As long as you are dedicated to producing a quality post, you can’t but succeed. Over the years, I have published many posts from complete novices, and they have received some of the best reactions from my many thousand readers.
Because writing is so important to me, I want to make sure that your guest post publication experience here is one that will benefit you for a long time to come. Consequently, I will do everything to support you and help you get a strong post ready. I will also fill you in on all the blogging tricks of the trade.
Important Information for Seasoned Bloggers
If you are a renowned blogger, let’s work together and exchange links, perhaps even on an ongoing basis. I’ve got a strong blogger network and would love you to become part of it.
Submission Contact Details
Please fill in the form below or send me an email at email@example.com. I will check your ideas, read fully completed posts within a few days and provide you with feedback.
Publication occurs usually within a few days. I look forward to collaborating!